Sabtu, 09 Juli 2011

Dear Baby
















9 months is coming up and we’ve changed completely from the start to now. We matured and grown, we love and we forgive one another which make our relationship much stronger than others. You always tell me how much I mean to you. The truth is you mean so much to me that I can’t compare you to anything, I need you more than water, food and air. I need you more than anything in this world, you make me smile, happy and joyful and I can’t imagine losing you.

You make me want to do better and make something out of myself, you’ve changed me, changed me so much that I’ve quit doing all the stupid things I used to do before meeting you. We face the difficulties any other relationships might face but ours is more special, the circumstances are different and no matter what I will always love you with all of my heart.

Though I might not get to see you as much as I want or as much as other couple see each other, at the end of the day, I’m grateful that I have you in my life and to call you my boyfriend. Though we might fight a lot sometimes, heck even if we fight every day, I will still love you at the end of the day. What we have is special and something no one can ever have, we are young and full of life and people may say it won’t last but baby believe it when I tell you this, I will make it last and it will last till the end of time with you by my side.

I look in your eyes and all I see is my future, I may sound immature saying all these so young but that’s how I feel and my feelings don’t lie, it's true and will always stay true. When I’m with you I feel like I’ve something that no one else have in their life, I have someone so special who cares about me as much as I care about him and who loves me with everything which is something really hard to find. You make my everyday so special and something to look forward to.

I feel like I’m finally worth something to someone and belong with them for the rest of my life. I promise no matter what I will always fight for you, stand for you and love you always. I might not be in your church, or know your culture but at the end of the day I will do anything I can to keep you happy and always smiling. I can’t promise you a definite happy ending but one day we will have our day when we can say we have made it and not have to face these obstacles that we face now. My love towards will always be and stay true to you. . I am so lucky I have found a fantastic young man who loves me unconditionally and is super cute to boot. I will not let him go for anything in the world. I love you so much and though we didn’t get to see each other on our 9 months I hope this writing will make it up for it. Pinky Swear :-)



Sincerly,
Yours.